Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
E-Liquids contain Propylene Glycol and Nicotine as a part of their ingredients. Propylene Glycol is used in everyday use and is considered food safe. Nicotine, however is an addictive toxin and self administration is entirely at the users own discretion and risk. Please make sure that you carry out specific research.
Vape Explorer Limited are in no way responsible for the misuse and abuse of its products by you the consumer.
- Do not ingest the liquid directly or have prolonged contact with skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Exposure to the E-Liquids can lead to serious injury and death.
- You can Order Products Online via this website
- When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- Vape Explorer Ltd may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- The price for each product shown on Vape Explorer includes V.A.T at 20%
- We always try to make sure that the prices shown are accurate but errors may occur. If an error in pricing of the products in your order is discovered we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on Vape Explorer in GBP.
- Customers from outside the U.K. may organize shipping after prior agreement with Vape Explorer Ltd. Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Vape Explorer cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
By placing an order on the website you agree that you have read our shipping details and are happy to accept the terms stated.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card or debit card or through your PayPal account.
- Orders may be processed online using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club) or debit card. We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet. Vape Explorer is protected by SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
- Orders are despatched by Royal Mail.
- We make every effort to deliver within the time stated on Vape Explorer but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time, please contact us by email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
- Please order from Vape Explorer Ltd with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United Kingdom and other copyright laws, and is the property of Vape Explorer Ltd. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Vape Explorer Ltd or purchasing Vape Explorer Ltd products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Vape Explorer. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorised by Vape Explorer Ltd. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Vape Explorer Ltd does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Vape Explorer Ltd does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
Vape Explorer Ltd shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Vape Explorer Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Vape Explorer Ltd product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Vape Explorer Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Vape Explorer Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Vape Explorer Ltd shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Vape Explorer Ltd without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of England. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Vape Explorer Ltd products) shall be in the Courts located in England. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Vape Explorer Ltd products must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Vape Explorer Ltd’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Vape Explorer Ltd may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Vape Explorer Ltd or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Vape Explorer Ltd does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Vape Explorer Ltd is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Vape Explorer Ltd reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Vape Explorer Ltd in its sole discretion.
Privacy and Data Policy
Vape Explorer Ltd makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Vape Explorer Ltd (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your order
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
- help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with chosen credit agencies
- open and run your account
- By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. Vape Explorer Ltd will also never sell or share your data with third parties for the use of marketing or mailing lists.
- If you have ordered products from the Vape Explorer web site before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
- If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- Vape Explorer Ltd will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
- In Order to improve our service Vape Explorer may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited Vape Exporer before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve Vape Explorer and the products and services available to you.
- We hope there won’t, but there may be an occasion where you feel it necessary to return an item. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you would like to return your items you may do so within 7 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. Blister packs must not be opened. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Please note that refunds are subject to a £1.00 processing charge. This is to cover the charge issued to us by the bank for every refund transaction.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 30 working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at our postal address within 30 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email through our Contact Us page to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: Vape Explorer Ltd Customer Returns, 10 Fernworthy Close, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 7JQ United Kingdom
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
- Vape Explorer Ltd has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Vape Explorer or contact us for exact sizes.
- Vape Explorer Ltd shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- Vape Explorer Ltd will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet Vape Explorer Ltd provides and maintains Vape Explorer on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of Vape Explorer will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use Vape Explorer in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Vape Explorer for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Vape Explorer Ltd ‘s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Vape Explorer Ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. Vape Explorer Ltd is not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Vape Explorer Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.